Wisdom from the Ages

I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No... not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that... over-throws life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Literal Snack #1: Sticky Cinnamon Buns












I already started doing "Romantic Snack" postings, but since I also wanted to include pretty pieces of my life into this blog, I thought I'd photograph real food too! I'm a bit of a foodie and I love to cook, but most of all eat, of course!

This week, I resolved to keep working on perfecting my sticky cinnamon bun recipe that I first saw on Oprah and have been tweaking ever since. Above are the process photos from start to finish.

2 comments:

  1. no, no, no! I have an diet and you have a such am awesome pics with these buns :)))) yamm!

    ReplyDelete