Wisdom from the Ages

I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No... not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that... over-throws life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Kind of Girl That Believes.


I'm the kind of girl that cries during Disney movies, the kind that cannot control the tears when the Beast gives Beauty his library. I'm the kind of girl whose favorite storybook growing up was Cinderella, the kind that memorized every line when she did not even know how to read yet. I'm the kind of girl that will always believe in fairy tales, the kind that believes in happily ever after.

- my own words.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, really enjoying your blog. Is there any way I could subscribe via email so that your new posts are emailed. I hate dealing with the rss feed readers :)

    Thanks,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm not too sure how you'd go about doing that, I'm not so great at the technicalities of blogging. I could always email to let you know I've posted something? Or if there is a way I can enable email subscription let me know of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this link tells how to add it to you sight. Thanks and hope it works :)

    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=74ceba38b268ad0f&hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great! Thanks very much, I will try that asap! :)

    ReplyDelete