Wisdom from the Ages

I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No... not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that... over-throws life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.

Friday, December 11, 2009

On My Nightstand (per Dicembre)

This is what has been on my nightstand for reading from November until now: the November issue of Conde Nast Traveler with a lovely article about Sicily, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks is a beautiful story but a heartbreaking one, "Hide This Italian Book" is helping me further my attempt to learn Italian by teaching me all the naughty words, and Petite Anglaise is the book that came from the blog by the same name about love found and lost in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment