Wisdom from the Ages

I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No... not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that... over-throws life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Minnetonka Moccasins





I got Minnetonka moccasins for the first time the other day, after many recommendations from friends and this is how I wore them. They are so comfortable but I only wore them for a few days and then there was a snowstorm in my city. Now they will have to wait for spring!


1 comment:

  1. Classic suede Minnetonka Amanda Shoe with heel to toe leather cushion insole. New lightweight sole with heel. Minnetonka Moccasins has been synonymous with comfortable, high quality footwear. From traditional moccasins to slippers to sheepskin boots, Minnetonka styles are cut from only the finest quality leathers and are crafted in authentic style to deliver a precise fit. Minnetonka

    ReplyDelete