Wisdom from the Ages

I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No... not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that... over-throws life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Animal Cracker Scene

A.J.: You know what I was thinking?
Grace Stamper: What?
A.J.: I really don't think that the animal cracker qualifies as a cracker.
Grace Stamper: Why?
A.J.: Well cause it's sweet, which to me suggests cookie, I mean well putting cheese on something is sort of a defining characteristic of what makes a cracker a cracker. I don't know why I thought of that, I just...
Grace Stamper: Baby, you have such sweet pillow talk.



Grace Stamper: Baby, do you think it's possible that there's someone doing this very same thing at this very same moment?
A.J.: I hope so, otherwise, what the hell are we trying to save?

(Armageddon)


No comments:

Post a Comment