Wisdom from the Ages

I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No... not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that... over-throws life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Be Stupid.


Sorry for the long absence to all those who follow, school has taken over quite a bit, but now that it's winding down for the year, let's get back to the love!

My newest favorite ad campaign this year is Diesel's Spring/Summer 2010.

1 comment:

  1. It's picture is beautiful!I love it!
    my name's martina and I come from Italy...
    visit my blog...tell me what you think and if you like it, follow me!Iwait you and your tips!kiss kiss ;D

    ReplyDelete